With the current extreme weather threatening to continue into the spring, Pet N Home have published a guide to the keeping you and your pets safe.
Make sure you plan ahead
- Make sure you know how you can get you and your pets out. If your home is at threat from flooding ensure you have suitable carriers ready for your pet should the worst happen.
- Keep your cupboards well stocked! Bad weather may make it very difficult to get to your nearest shops with pet (and human!) food
- Move any small animals that you keep outside inside. Also move things such food and bedding to high places.
- Keep important documents safe, in a plastic sealed bag.
- If you have to evacuate your house, make sure that your animals are secure as you move (cages, leashes etc.) and remember to take food and anything else your pet needs
- Bedding, such as vetbed is ideal as it is very durable and easily moved.
Pet N Home are one of the UKs leading manufacturers of Pet Bedding, including vet bed, dog cushions, pads and blankets. We also provide and household cushions and a large selection of pet and home accessories.